Monday 21 April 2014

Kharn the Bloody has risen...

Finally the Bloody one has made his appearance. This was a very enjoyable model to do and (apart from Angron) the most important single model I've completed. 

I'm very glad how he has turned out and I'm happy with the way I have portrayed him. As shown in the pictures I an using both options (where applicable in our story). I hope you guys like what I have done. Please leave a comment on your opinion, I would love to hear what you guys think.







Darko Thane




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking awesome, gorchild looks like it lives up to its name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Darko. How easy is it to switch from one weapon to the other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I love how he has turned out :) and the weapons are easily changeable, a slot for changeable weapons makes it really easy to swap Gorechild and Cutter when needed.

    ReplyDelete