Monday 14 April 2014

Weekly Progress Report

Hi all. 

It is time for the Battle Bunnies progress report. So sit back and enjoy :-) 

Drake Seta

Drake Seta has been working on his Iron Warrior HQ choice. He has gone for a Centurion (with 2 other swappable Heads) and a Command Squad Standard Bearer. After this he plans on finishing two Cityscape buildings and then 5 Iron Warriors with Lascannons. Then his Knights!



Targel Vypus

I have continued my work on my 20 man tactical squad and my 5 man Ashen Circle squad. Both are very nearly completed. Here is a sneak preview.



Darko Thane

Darko has been working on Kharn and has only a few things left. He also has some Red Butchers on the go but both projects have been hampered by birthday celebrations! Will get both done asap. Posts to follow.

Mega nob

Mega nob has been finalizing his 4000 and 5000 point Iron Hands list ready for the Horus Heresy weekender and is soon to make a start on his spartan  

Khall Sithis 

Unfortunately Khall has not been able to do any models this week as he was sent to Cumbria :-(


Well that concludes our progress report for this week.  Please tune in next week for our next report and don't hesitate to comment below with your thoughts and any recommendations that you would like us to do in the future. Also please vote on our current post as the results will be discussed on a future post

Take care :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Good work guys, has anyone considered using a Vigilator with recon marines?

    Using the mech RoW scouting LR with infiltrate and a Vigilator with recon squad are pretty nasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet. Will probably get a Vigilator and Recon squad for my Night Lords and Vlka Fenryka when I get round to them. We all aim for around 4500 pts of each Legion in the Heresy / Great Crusade and aim to do a snapshot of that Legion using traits and weapons that typically epitomise it. I.e. I am about to start assembling 3 Basilisks and a Typhon for my Iron Warriors to show their siege side off. I'm not saying they would not have them, but they would not be a main part in my Legions at the time. Khall has got a Seeker squad for his Emperors Children and they are awesome :)

      Delete