Sunday 11 May 2014

Weekly Progress Report

Hi all. 

As a result of ether moving or sickness bugs, I did not have anything new to report to you last week. But have no fear, for we have been very busy this week and I have updates to give you from 3 of our bunnies. So sit back and enjoy :-) 

Drake Seta

Drake Seta has just finished a Shrine of the Aquila and has straight away jumped onto his next project . . . More Ruins. 
Pardon the Pun: He sees the "silver" lining as he will be getting back to his Iron Warriors next (unless Mortarion shows his face next weekend. 



Targel Vypus

I am literally about an hour away from completed my Ashen Circle. I truly believe that these are possibly the nicest models that I have had the privilege of painting.  Here is a current work in progress picture of them. Once I have completed then I will show you more pictures and even some of them on the battlefield.



Next week I plan to trim at least 30 more men for my Word Bearers so I can do them all in one go

Darko Thane

Darko has all but near enough finished his red butchers, only finishing touches needed. See a post coming soon. After this he will take on another squad to add to his army.

Well that concludes our progress report for this week.  Please tune in next week for our next report and don't hesitate to comment below with your thoughts and any recommendations that you would like us to do in the future

Take care :-)

2 comments:

  1. Models look great! Are you planning on doing anything with their bases? Curious as to what you'll do to complement the awesome models!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are planning on getting all the Legions / forces complete before we tackle bases. All will be sanded first and then we as a group will all sit down and run a massive train on them all. They will all be done like the Thallax bases you may have seen in a previous post. A nice Brown, the same way Matt Murphy Kane from Forge World does them for his Legions.

      Delete