Sunday 4 January 2015

Khall Sithis' January - March Project Overview

Hey bunnies.

I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas and new year. It is always a tremendously busy period and this year has been one of the most frenetic I can remember lol. Two of the regular writers here have had bunnies of their own (one of which is my nephew and the other I shall be guardian to!!), so congratulations to Drake and Targel! I have also moved to a new warren and am setting up for an extremely busy quarter (including a milestone birthday in February - resin please!!) I will be attending the Horus Heresy Weekender again this year and reporting on all the awesome reveals there! I will actually be celebrating my birthday at the Weekender so let me know if you fancy meeting for a beer :) Anyway, I thought I would expand on some of my wargaming projects for the next 1-3 months, the vast majority of which is 30K related armies.

First up is the first wave of my second attempt at Emperor's Children. Left to complete:
Fulgrim repose - no timescale
Complete 3 jetbikes - end of January
Javelin - end of January
Sicaran - end of January
Primaris Medicae - end of January
Praetor - end of January

Next is my Luna Wolves. I have trimmed and assembled half of this legion already. I am waiting to get my own airbrush which will help me complete this project and my third project as quickly as possible. I aim to have the Luna Wolves all trimmed and assembled by end of January (minus tanks) and fully complete by end of March. Here is a photo of a test model for my colour sceme. It is very rough but I love the effect:


Third project is the Salamanders legion. I aim to have these all trimmed and assembled for end of January. I want this legion complete by end of April ready to start Ultramarines when they are released!! Here is a picture (from Forge World website - painted by Matt Murphy Kane who is now taking commissions for his work, message us on Facebook for more details) of the scheme I intend to follow:

So, yes, a busy first quarter. I intend to dabble in another game or so (skirmish games) as I really want to get some quick and easy evening games going for in the future. Shame Necromunda is dead lol. Warhammer 40k is by far my favourite game and setting, its just a bit time consuming and not very evening friendly.

What about you all? Any personal hobby goals you hope to achieve in the next quarter? Tell us about it in the comments section or Facebook :) dont forget to like us.

Khall Sithis

3 comments:

  1. Bloody hell. Really?! That is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could complete 3 legions by April lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dide that schedule looks epic! I am working in some Salamanders of my own, althought mine are closer to se 40K colour scheme. One month and it's the weekender I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete