Saturday 16 May 2015

New look of Warhammer World

So with all the excitement of new releases and exhibitions going on today I thought I'd show you guys the new design of Warhammer World. A very nice open plan but still kept to an original design. Looks very nice and with the new shops it is a pleasant place to walk into (not that it was shabby before, by a long way!

So you walk into a new look front entrance and you walk into the main Games Workshop shop and alongside are the Forge World and Black Library stores. Bugmans has had a fresh look too, more lighted and extended as the small shop with the artwork has now moved to where the original store used to be.

All in all it's a great place to be and very happy to be one of the first people to set foot inside :) here are pics of the World:









People should definitely take the time out to visit here as it is a great improvement and generally has a nice feel to the place now. More posts and pics will follow during the day so keep refreshing your browsers!!



Darko Thane

4 comments:

  1. Did they change the whole building? Or are the model show rooms the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just put a post up going over the new art/exhibition rooms. Have a look at that for sure

      Delete
  2. Further to my post here please see my exhibition post to show I hadn't quite got everything in here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Further to my post here please see my exhibition post to show I hadn't quite got everything in here!!!

    ReplyDelete