Monday 21 December 2015

Forgeworld Christmas Jigsaw part 2 - Who stalks the shadows?

And more is revealed from this year's FW christmas jigsaw - the Deliverer is near ... :D





"The First Axiom of Victory is to be other than where the enemy desire you to be. The First Axiom of Stealth is to be other than where the enemy believes you to be. The First Axiom of Freedom is that justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyranny."
- Corvus Corax

My guess is a pre-release/showcase at the GW Birthday party this january :)

How do you guys and girls like what we can see so far? Are you excited for Corax? Or would you have liked something different? Tell us in the comments below!

Regards,
Lady Atia

9 comments:

  1. Very excited to see how they can bring life to his wings. They just seemed too unusable the way they were. Don't even mind if they are a reworking from original artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon he'll be on sale in January. Glad I got a ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is he'll be up for preorder January 1st..first Friday of the yer

      Delete
  3. He will look good on top of the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think limited preorder for the birthday and then weekender, full release after.

    Bunnies, who are your favorite Primarchs and why?

    I always liked Horus and Dorn fluff wise since space marine, but the XIV have my soul...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, one which regularly gets recycled in our Communal group chat on Facebook (currently it is about cooking food with cola). My personal favourite is Russ for the Loyalists because I grew up looking at this chap as my hero.
      Traitor-wise it has to be the Night Haunter. He sounds very messed up and troubled, couple that with his back story in Prince of Crows, you can't really top him.
      So one Primarch who only sets his Legion on hard targets and another which only sets his Legion on easy targets. The perfect Ying and Yang.

      Delete
    2. For me it has to be Horus, Fulgrim and Angron. My 3 favourite legions!

      Delete
    3. Hm, hard to say tbh ...

      probably either Mortarion, Russ or the Khan ^^

      Delete
  5. cool, I grew up with Russ too. Interesting you like such opposing primarchs, but then it makes for more varied battles.

    Darien, good choices, but your a treacherous dog :)

    ReplyDelete