Tuesday 8 March 2016

Daemons of the Ruinstorm: Pink Horrors

Hi all

Sorry it is late. I thought I would share with you my Tzeentch Daemons today. This is my first proper army that I painted after getting back into the Hobby. This week we have Pink Horrors!

As you can see there is a huge horde of them, all with different shades of pink. 

I wanted the colours to be bright and in your face. I also wanted them to feel a bit "eeeeewww those colours look aweful next to each other" to try to capture warp essence. 

You can see this here on the banner

It was a fun army to paint. 

I also won a best army competition with them at Warhammer World. 

More soon. 

Drake Seta

6 comments:

  1. These look brilliant and they are definitely Eeeeeeww lol. I wonder how your daemon force will perform against legion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! Daemons rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having seen them in person too, they are really nice. The flamers are even better! Glad you are showing them on the blog Drake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Aveinus. They will be up in time too :)

      Delete
  4. Really nice!! They look great, love the different colours! Will be a fun army for a legion to face!

    ReplyDelete