Thursday 26 May 2016

Kaelo Rylanus; Raven Guard Tactical Support Squad

Hello Bunnies!

Today I am showing my latest finished unit of Raven Guard; a tactical support squad armed with melta guns. I have used some plastic MKVI legs on these with the Forge World Raven Guard upgrade pack. 




I am pretty happy with how they have turned out.



Here are some pictures of them taking part in the action to claim back an Imperial city on Eryxes II. Taking out some vile cultists!




After brother Sako fell to a warp-bred machine construct it fell to the squad to unmake the beast with righteous, liquid fire.


I hope to be having the army ready by 11th of June, when the Bunnies are hoping to take our painted armies to Warhammer World for a game! It is nice to have a target!

Thanks for coming to see my work, I hope you have enjoyed it. My next post will be showing a squad of 10 MKIV tactical marines. Also, if you know of a good place to get photo backdrops made, please feel free to share below!

Stay fluffy

Kaelo

10 comments:

  1. Really cool :)

    Also that daemon-engine-bear-dog is sooo cute *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to prefer an 8-man "frak team" (to use a euphemized version of the Drop Pod Melta Support Squad talked about on the "Eye of Horus" podcast), with Maun and a Primus Medicae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuk. That sounds kinda cheesy...so it has no place in my list lol ;)

      Delete
  3. :D they look awesome! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job man.
    Just wish they were ultras...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. Will be getting round to them as soon as possible for a project later in the year. Want to do my copy of Silver Tower first though.

      Delete
  5. Thats a nicely painted squad, mate. The copper effect tanks really sets of the black!

    ReplyDelete