Thursday 21 July 2016

Pre-Heresy Death Guard: Contemptor

Hi all. 

Here we have the second of my two recently finished Contemptors. 

Once again they are whiter in the pics than in real life! Damn bright sun!

The Death Guard advance towards the blazing sun. 


Decided for a Plasma Cannon and Power Fist with Plasma. 

Chipped and streaked. This chap wears his battle damage with pride. 

Extra sooty exhausts. 

A very bright and battered Plasma Cannon. 

They leave to help Garro and Mortarion take down the Purokar League. 

Drake Seta

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could paint half as well as you do. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! They look great! Going to fun watching them assist with the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great battle damage and grime, I love three Deathguard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are really awesome!

    I think you should add a Mortis buddy for them :)

    You can't have enough Contis!

    ReplyDelete