2017 is going to be an exciting year for the Bunnies, we have a lot of campaigns in the planning stage and a lot of great hobby ahead. I have 2 campaigns that I will be taking part in over the next few months.
First up will be Ultramarines against my Orks, which will be Kill Team focused to begin with. Having a good sized Ork army already painted should mean I won't have much to get painted. I have enough boyz done and I have a warboss ready to go as needed. I may add some Flashgitz and nobs to the painting pile to give me a bit of variety in the Kill Teams.
The second campaign will be a escalation between Eldar and Dark Angels with the Emperor's Children joining in. This is my main project that I will be working and I am hoping to get started on building my troops next week. I have a few models build that I will be including in the ECs. I am looking forward to painting my Sicaran as it is one of my favourite models.
2017 timeline for every hobby project I have!
- Sylvaneth up to 2000 points (Nearly completed 1000)
- Emperor's Children. Focus will be on building and test paint schemes in Jan and Feb. Aiming to get 1000 points finished by end of March.
- Orks, the odd models needed to add to the Kill Teams. Plus I want to paint my Gargantuan Squiggoth as air brush practice for a project later in the year.
- Emperor's Children up to 3000 points completed.
- Orks Trukks, boyz and possible bikes.
- Smaug for The Hobbit. (This is what the airbrush practice is for!)
- Terrain, Zone Mortalis or Ork Scrapyard not decided which I will do first.
- Emperor's Children up to 5000 points.
- Orks, continuing with the above.
- Terrain, continuing with whichever I choose!
- Sons of Horus Painting up the green side of the legion.
- Terrain, Working on whichever I don't do first!
- Harlequins. I would really like to get some more of these guys painted. I am not sure when I'm going to fit them in yet. I had also been hand painting the vehicles by hand but I may repaint them with the airbrush to add more depth and practice a bit more with the airbrush.
- The Hobbit. I would like to fit in getting a Woodland Realm army done.
So that's the plan! Hopefully I will be able to stick to it reasonably closely.