Wednesday 2 January 2019

Gaming room progress

Hi all. 

Been quite quiet over the holiday season. I have mainly been organising the huge array of models I have, and pouring through some new books etc. 



The Aett is coming along well. I have fixed all of the stud Wall beams in now. 


The floor is properly insulated with only the last Floorboard ready to go down after it is approved/signed off. 


I have spent a while getting the cross studs in, but they now feel like a solid structure. 



I have done it all whilst working around the stacks and stacks of hobby boxes in the room. I honestly can't wait for it to be finished now!!

Drake. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job so far, all the preparation will be worth it to make an awesome warm dry moisture free Aelt. Sweet work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn. I wanted it to feel like a windy cave in a frosty mountain side. Time to take the roof off!

      Delete
  2. Great seeing it coming along. I just bought a new house, closing on it this month. The prior owner was a model railroad guy so there is a huge room, nice and hidden, that's perfect for my hobby/gaming room so I'll be watching for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet!! Congratulations mate. It’s always awesome to have a great big gaming den.

      Delete