Tuesday 23 August 2022

Terror Tuesday! Horus Heresy Night Lords - Leviathan

Hello Bunnies!

Here is my Night Lord Leviathan! It hasn’t seen huge amounts of action yet as I am working on my list that I showed last week. I am really happy with how it has come out though and it will definitely see some good time on the tabletop, particularly in larger games! 








I had a lot of fun painting this model! The nice open spaces were good for adding plenty of lightning and the bones and skin elements added a lot of cool extras to play with! 

I am currently cautious around the use of dreads in 2.0 as they seem to be pretty powerful without many counters, so I am waiting to see how this settles down across the edition. Up next week we will be having a look at some more Terror Marines! 

Happy gaming! 

Andy 

No comments:

Post a Comment