Tuesday 27 September 2022

Terror Tuesday! Horus Heresy 2.0 Night Lords - Terror Squad 3

Hello Bunnies! 

I’ve ended up taking a few weeks off playing with the Night Lords, due to playing a series of larger games which I could resist taking the Sons of Horus First Company too. I’m feeling the pull back to Night Lords though and have a new potential list running through my mind! More on that in the coming weeks. This week I bring to you my final Terror Squad unit (well at least for now!). This squad is very similar to the others, my next batch will add some variety into the mix! 



Happy gaming! 

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Only just discovered your Night Lords and I love them, they look awesome. I'm curious if you ever figured out what to use as a bodyguard for Curze? I've been considering just running him on his own, which seems to make sense for him, but I also don't want to leave him exposed like that.

    ReplyDelete