Monday 29 July 2013

Legion Praetor completed - Still no name!!!

Hey there guys,

Just a post to show you my recently completed Legion Praetor. Absolutely loved completing this as it was good to have a different style as this needed a personalised feel to it. Also was good to have a single unit as this did not take long at all!!

The Praetor featured here is featured in Cataphractii Terminator Armour. It has a Paragon Blade and a Volkite Serpenta which I think look great and gives him a great punch.

Also I am looking for a name for my Praetor as we at Battle Bunnies like to have personalised models, especially for our Praetors, Centurions and other leader type units. Am welcome to all suggestions (though keep it clean!!), best name I see shall be used. Thanks for viewing :)



Just about finished my rampager squad, will post that for you tonight as well!!


Darko Thane

No comments:

Post a Comment