Monday 16 September 2013

Contemptors - Ready!! Plus my next project.....

Hi there guys thought I would show my new and completed Contemptor Dreadnoughts. Presented I have a Relic Contemptor and the World Eater specific too. On the Relic I have a Kheres Assault Cannon and a Power Claw with DCCW Plasma Blaster. On the WE specific I have a Lascannon and Autocannon. Very pleased with these models, they took a shorter time than imagined but still I am very happy these are done :)




Let me know what you think guys! There will be a third in my arsenal soon but for now I'm happy with two. As it now allows me to start on the Red Angel now!!


Oh yes I am now starting Angron!! I am thrilled and nervous to start such a beautiful and important model, but I am confident that I will do him justice. I will be compiling a how to guide with Angron so stick around for that!!

Hope you enjoy my latest work and stick around for more!!



Darko Thane

No comments:

Post a Comment