Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year, New Heresy

So we are about to enter into 0000014.M002 (alternatively known as 2014)!!! :D



Looking forward to next year we are going to see much more of the Heresy unfold. Coming up we will have the next book Execution, which will contain the Alpha Legion, Raven Guard, Imperial Fists and Iron Warriors. I am very much looking forward to these bein released as I will be taking command of the Alpha Legion and the Raven Guard. With these new legions we will also have all we need to complete an Isstvan V campaign which I am thoroughly looking forward to complete.

We shall also be seeing new releases to already released legions, such as the Red Butchers for the World Eaters, special units for the Salamanders, Iron Hands, Night Lords and Word Bearers, and also all new characters such as Kharn, Typhon and Saul Tarvitz.

Also being awaited are the new Primarchs. This year we will be hoping to see the release of Mortarion and Horus Lupercal to complete the Betrayal lineup. Rumours spreading that the next Primarch will be Corvus Corax. This excites me as it gives me my 2nd Primarch!! I am looking forward to seeing when and who will be released, but we will keep you updated when we know :)

I am very much looking forward to a new set of events to attend such as the Forge World Open Day and the Horus Heresy Weekender. I had a lot of fun at these events last year and I expect them to be even better this year! Also coming with these events will be the limited edition models that are released specifically at these events. I expect some sort of story based individuals but who knows what will be there!!! Again we at Battle Bunnies will be at the events and will report all of our findings.

Over the coming year I will look to complete my current armies such as the World Eaters and my newly acquired Salamanders (especially looking forward to seeing Vulkan!!). Currently we are engaging our own Great Crusade campaign and I am looking forward to compete in more battles to eradicate the xenos filth from the galaxy! I hope to learn more from the Heresy as I am currently reading through the Black Library stories and am learning more and more every day!

My resolution to myself and the Bunnies will be to complete as much as I can, displaying all completions to you lovely fans and providing guides to all of my endeavours. I will try to blog more for you (as all of us Bunnies shall) to keep you all updated in our exploits and projects.



Cant wait for the new year and new experiences and looking forward to sharing it all with you.



Have a great 2014 and a happy new year to you all!! 




Darko Thane





No comments:

Post a Comment