Monday 17 February 2014

Iron Hands Wave Two

Hello again sports fans,

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to all you guys that we meet at events and who I talk to in the store, it's mind blowing how many people read our rantings and the level of support we get from you all is phenomenal. So From every one here at battle Bunnys thank you!

Right that's enough feelings for one night, let's talk about hobby!

My birthday was a few weeks ago and I got a masterdons hold full of iron hands stuff. 

This weeks project is building and spraying 20 of the new Iron Hands marines, these will then be mixed in with my other marines to make 2 20 man squads. I have also part built 3 contemptors ready to be spayed and painted.

As these models are so well sculpted I will be doing a step by step painting guide for the dreadnaughts and the marines

There is even more to come in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment