Thursday 10 July 2014

Council of Iron.

Hello again my friends,

A part of my preparations for the comeing campaign I have designed and painted the characters that will be leading the Iron Hands to glory.


First out of the forge is Kybus Caliminster my preator, I decided to switch out his sword with a thunder hammer as I thought it really complimented the general ethos of the legion.


This is the Iron Father Erinius Silthar and is the most influential of all my characters as he is Ferrus's second for the campaign. 


And last but not least is the Terra born Forge Lord Henric Pactum, he needs a few quick finishing touch's including his servo harness but will be battle ready in the next few days.

Stay tuned for more Iron Hands news as there is do much more to come.


3 comments:

  1. Good looking models Mega. Looking forward to hearing some more narratives about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good mate, cant wait to be fighting alongside them and taking out the xenos scum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. What have you equipped them with?

    ReplyDelete