Thursday 21 August 2014

Finally!!! Where have you guys been??!?

Hi all

The time has finally come for me to show you guys my latest completed squad. What I have here is a 5 man veteran squad that I hope to filed with Erebus. 



I have really enjoyed painting these models. Firstly because of the variety within the squad, and secondly because it's the first time I have painted the legion upgrade items. 


I would like to apologise for the poor quality photos. I do promise to post up some betters ones as soon as i am able. 

I hope you enjoy :-) 

Please leave your thoughts and comments below   

9 comments:

  1. Looking really good dude, I like the gold detail you have done on them. How are you planning to weather them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am planing on doing small bits of random rust effects and also a little bit of chipping in the gold.

      Delete
  2. Nice assortment of weapons and models. The squad looks very characterful. Impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drake, that is one of the main reasons I really enjoyed painting this squad

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 4 Veteran Legionaire: Volkite Charger (1:5); 3× Power Weapon; Special Rule: Furious Charge; + 1 Legionaire Sergeant (Thunder Hammer; Artificier armour; frag grenades; krak grenades) 195

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a solid squad and they look really awesome.

      Delete