So tonight at the Bunny camp we have made a start on our lasrifle section of the Solar Auxilia. We wanted to go for a light ish colour scheme so we went for a silver base with red and yellow. You can see below for our methods.
Firstly we sprayed the models with Chaos Black spray for our undercoat. We then did a drybrush of Ironbreaker to the metals on the army.
Next for the fatigues we used Mephiston Red. We wanted to use a lighter coloured red but not too over the top bright and we are happy with these results.
Our next stage was the padding. For this we used a coat of Averland Sunset. We are happy with the contrast between the colours.
We have done this scheme to a few models so far and you can see below the fruits to our labour's after a couple of hours work. We still have a long way to go but we are enjoying our time so far
We can't wait to dig into these guys more and we will be showing a lot more off in the future don't you worry :D
For now it's a goodbye from us, but stayed peeled for new posts from us as we are very keen to fly through this.