Tuesday 3 February 2015

Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 announcements tomorrow


Hello all

The biggest date of the Battle Bunnies Calendar is approaching fast, and Forge World have made an announcement that we will be seeing some of the models that are to be released in a newsflash tomorrow, not to mention some of my favourite stuff . . . Merchandise!

I have every one of my Legions' Cups and T-Shirts and wear / drink from them in pride when I am in the middle of Hobby time. I hope to see some more T-Shirts including sets for the Night Lords. I can imagine seeing the Imperial Fist mugs appearing too :) 

But we all know Forge World doesn't just do awesome merchandise, it is really the models we are all interested in. I think we will see the Ogryn Solar Auxilia squad, Stormhammer Super Heavy and Pollux as previews tomorrow as they have already teased pics of them, but I doubt that will be all. Maybe the Ursurax Battle Automata? Maybe an Iron Warrior set?

What do you chaps predict / want to see at the weekender? Comment below!

Drake Seta

9 comments:

  1. I really want them to realease merchandise for one of my legion and I think if any, we will see some for the Imperial Fists with all the new models for them resently. But as with models, I really do not have a clue, but I'm sure they will be lush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see more of the solar Auxilia ogryns
    And hopefully some iron warrior stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they have led us astray again and Tempest will be there this weekend...with Guilliman. Would genuinely be one of the best days of my life lol.

    Realistically though, I think we could see Dorn and Perturabo at this event. It would make so much sense - the whole rivalry, the attention to both legions throughout the weekend...it would be a great surprise.

    Will be good to see releases of those beautiful Ogryns but, to be honest, I really want to see them completely consolidate the first 3 books before I see any more Solar Auxillia. One thing can be certain...its going to be an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are saying maybe a glimpse at two primarchs? :D also if they even so much as show a tease of Roboute i think i will cry...

      Delete
    2. Omg, you have no idea! Been waiting 20 odd years for papa smurf!!

      Delete
  4. What I'd like and is probably unrealistic is a tease at how they might start looking to cover daemons maybe beginning in the Calth book? Other than that some W.I.P Ultra's, and maybe a new Knight chassis. Suffice to say I'll be refreshing my emails frantically tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do expect to see the first Warden Chassis Knight at the event. The only big thing I would have to purchase if they had one available. Want one of these tired, ancient looking a Knights for my Makabius house I am doing.

      Delete
  5. Can someone ask if they are going to release an actual Sigismund model, not just using the Legion Command as a proxy? I'd ask myself but living in Aus makes it a little difficult... Other than that looking forward to plenty of Fist models!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be releasing Sigismund. Might see a WIP of it this weekend.

      Delete