Tuesday 17 February 2015

Weekly Progress Report

Hi all. 

The time has finally come for us to continue our weekly progress update. We have not been able to do this lately for a number of reasons including newborn babies and moving house. However, now that the "dust has settled" we will be able to start where we left off. So let's get started shall we?

Drake Seta

Drake Seta has been doing the finishing touches to the first 40 Solar Auxilia. He has trimmed a pack of Charonite Ogryn too ready to pass to Khall to do his step on them. 
Drake has also carried on with his Mortalis doors this week too. 


Drake has also been reading the Seventh Serpent and is enjoying it tremendously. 

Targel Vypus

I have completed both my second heavy support squad and my contemptor dreadnought for my Word Bearers. Once I have taken some nice pictures of these, I will do a separate post for you guys to check out so stay tuned.

I have also been stocking up on my next legion for which I am very excited to start. The Imperial Fists!!!

Khall Sithis

Khall has trimmed another 5 destroyers for his Luna Wolves. He has rejigged some of his starting list to really nail down some priorities.

As a group we have been looking at modifying Horus' rules to make him more Great Crusade era friendly and Khall has an exciting post about that later this week.

That concludes this weeks progress report. Please comment below with your thoughts and don't forget to like our Facebook page and send in pics of your army and you may even get to see it on our armies on parade post every Wednesday. Also let us know what progress you have made this week

Take care :-) 

1 comment: