Monday 20 April 2015

Forge World bulletin 20/4

So today we have been given a new bulletin from the Forge World studios. This week it refers to new stuff coming out and gives us an image of:


Some more Deredeo love it seems and what can be described as a lovely looking plasma cannon of sorts. Not much else is shown in the email other than the video that shows the mass of Titans, and which they are lightly eluding is just the new Tempest trailer, that has been the craze this past week.

What do you think of this new weaponry? I seem to think it looks nice but not owning a Deredeo yet I'm unsure as to how effective it is. Let us know your thoughts below.



Darko Thane

5 comments:

  1. Phased Plasma Fusils? Look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were the rules not released for this already... I'm sure it has a s8 plasma but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting confused it has a s8 autocannon already I don't know what this plasma thing is.

      Delete
  3. I would take a couple of those new Sollex pattern heavy lascannons too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deredeo....meh... In my opinion this and the Imperial Fists upgrade packs with the shields are the first truly Goofing looking things FW has churned out for HH. Hoping they get back in the swing of it.

    ReplyDelete