The Bunnies have decided to create a new regular post for Saturday nights, in the form of a quiz!! These will usually be themed and will take place on Saturdays where we don't have a look at either a Knight House or a Titan Legio. If you have suggestions for types of questions please let me know 😊
1. Who is the 1st Captain of the Emperor's Children?
Bonus point - what armour does he wear?
2. What is the name of the sword made for Fulgrim by the hand of Ferrus Manus?
3. What is the name of Fulgrims flagship?
4. What is the name of the Imperial Army cohort assigned to the Emperor's Children?
5. What activity do the Emperor's Children perform on the eve of a battle?
6. What does a red cloak symbolise to the Emperor's Children?
7. What rank does Eidolon hold within the IIIrd legion?
Bonus point - name another character with the same rank.
8. Name a Titan legio known to have worked with the Emperor's Children.
9. What was the fighting strength of the Emperor's Children at the start of the Horus Heresy?
10. Before Lucius, who was the most renowned swordsman in the Emperor's Children?
Answers will be available next Saturday morning before the next quiz 😊
Send your answers to me at email@example.com, first person to get them all right will get a mention on the next one, who knows I may even keep score on who wins the most quizzes.
I hope you enjoyed it 😊