Sunday 7 June 2015

Weekly Progress Report

Hi all. 

The time has come for us bunnies to share with you guys/girls what we have been up to.  I can also reveal the results from out recent poll. So sit back and enjoy,

Drake Seta

Drake Seta has made progress with his Grave Warden and nearly all Warplock Bronze Basing has been finished.

He also decided to add a step to his and Khall's Knights last night. The group is really into Knights at the moment.

Little Bunny has now almost finished her Daemon prince except from the wings, sword  and finishing touches. She has done a little more work on her 15 cultists and is zooming through her projects. Little Bunny has now got a daemon spawn (thanks to drake seta) that she will be starting after her prince, cultists and chaos sorcerer.

Targel Vypus

I have taken over from the Solar Auxilia and have started to do my stage on them. Even though I have not done much, the models are really starting to look amazing and I can not wait to see them lined up with the other Solar Auxilia was have completed.

Now is the time to revel to results from our recent poll. The question we asked was Which two Primarchs do you reckon will be the next two released? And the results are as follows

I can understand why most people have picked Dorn with the amount of love to Imperial Fists have got lately, but that is the reason why I do not think it will be him. I do believe that Forge World are looking to bring out more of a range of stuff so most people will have and least something of their legion.

That concludes this weeks progress report. Please comment below with your thoughts and don't forget to like our Facebook page and send in pics of your army and you may even get to see it on our armies on parade post every Wednesday. Also let us know what progress you have made this week

Take care :-)

5 comments:

  1. I just can't see it being Dorn next. Where Forge World is at in their narrative, Dorn is still shuffling about on Terra working on fortifications, while literally everyone else in the poll is fighting in one form or another. Could be anyone, but if I had to guess, my money would be on Corax or Perturabo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't either. Necessity-wise it needs to be Corax / Perturabo or Perturabo / Corax. As Egan did the last one (Guilliman) it will be Edgar next (who is 3D cadding one), so I am begging it is Perturabo / Corax.

      Delete
  2. It can be anyone...we got sigsmund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corax next would be an absolut dream for me. Guilliman just after Curze was a surprise combo, if they add the Raven Lord I will cry tears of joy. But technically I'm still waiting for Roboute, I hope this week will be the good one...

    And then comes friday and FW releases... Alpharius.

    U mad bros?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I'm expecting the 2nd Legion Primarch as a dramatic curve ball lol.

      Delete