Saturday 23 July 2016

Kaelo Rylanus; Raven Guard Tactical Squad 2

Hey bunnies

So I am back today to show you some more of my Raven Guard. I am feverishly painting away to get the rest of the force ready for next weeks Throne of Skulls and it is going pretty well. So here we have it, my latest tactical squad in MKVI armour. 

The sergeant has a combi weapon...

Working through some ruins!

Striking from the shadows!

Who is that in the background? :o

The new, updated MKVI marines from FW are fantastic quality and fit fantastically with the Raven Guard bits and pieces. 

I hope that you like my squad. Stay tuned for my next unit and I hope to see some of you next week at Throne of Skulls. Hit me up below if you want to challenge me to a game there!

Stay fluffy

Kaelo

9 comments:

  1. Nice squad! Even though I was never a fan of the raven guard, I think you have done them justice. Are these a mix of plastic and resin or just the sergeant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guns are plastic. If i recall correctly, the rest is resin. Been so long since i assembled and Undercoated them lol.

      Delete
  2. Awesome :D

    Also I hope you have fun at the ToS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Squad, great progress. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice squad mate, good luck at the throne of skull. Just remember to add gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these guys! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete