I hope that Christmas and New Year has gone well for you all!
Today is my first post of the year and I thought I would outline the first 3-4 months worth of projects for on the Battle Bunnies. I have now finalised my Ultramarine colour scheme and am mega happy with the results! More on that in my next post.
So, sometimes the best motivation for a project is to set some goals and that is exactly what I have done! I have a ticket for the Doubles weekend at the end of January and the Throne of Skulls at the end of March. As such, I have the goal of 1000pts to complete in the next 3 weeks!!! I started assembly just after Christmas and I have now completed 60 odd models to a sprayable standard. I will be spraying them black tomorrow (so check out the WPR) and airbrushing the first coat in Monday. I would like to have 1-2 squads done by the end of next weekend. That will be a great start!
I will also be doing some tanks and other bits in the not too distant future which will hopefully mean that I will have a good chunk primed for the Throne of Skulls preparation lol.
Optimistic goals but fingers crossed I will achieve them.
I hope you have enjoyed my brief post. I will have something more substantial next time and will return to my new post format.