Monday 26 June 2017

The Primarchs: Perturabo

Hi all

Sunday saw the regular and audio release of The Primarchs: Perturabo. 


Now anyone who knows me knows that I much prefer audiobooks now to paperback or eBooks, so I am really keen to get onto this. 

Currently I am up to the Crimson King Novel, which is a very good book so far (and is a great Audiobook companion in the car), as well as the Shattered Legions Novel (which I listen to at work whilst doing repetitive tasks). 

I am looking forward to another full story Novel soon for the Horus Heresy (not Anthology) but I am unsure if another has been announced, or what books to expect next?

Anyone have any insight? Also, where are you up to in the series?

Drake Seta 


11 comments:

  1. Ruinstorm is next as far as I'm aware. Imperium Secondus basically braking up as everybody heads for Terra.
    I'm up to date except Angels of Caliban and The Crimson King.
    Perturabo is a great book and currently I'd say equal to Leman Russ in the Primarch series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Ferrus is next after Lorgar for the Primarchs.

      Delete
    2. Almost forgot: https://goo.gl/images/dP81sN

      Delete
  2. I'm currently on The Crimson King myself,started it last night.
    My HH collection is all the various novels in order,with the gold border - any other colour would really annoy me!
    I am annoyed though about the length in time it takes books to now be released in small paperback, and my local GW doesn't stick them anymore so it's pure chance if I get them in paperback!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem. Also add in the little books and the primarch books,I'm lost right now, think the last book I have is the salamanders one.

      Delete
    2. It's not that I'm lost. I have always the books, all of them up to the one after Pharos in small paperback (my preferred size) and all that have been released in hardback (i believe Angel Exterminatus was first) since.
      My issue is the delay in hardback release to small paperback!!

      Delete
  3. I just preordered Lorgar's limited edition primarch novel. That's shipping out in two weeks, and I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the book last sunday, felt relativ short, but good. From all the Primarch books I read so far this one was best in the sense of "were does this guy come from and why did he turn crazy?".

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crimson King has been a cracking read so far (20 or so pages til I finish it). It's nice to see characters features in the Ahriman Omnibus too, and one can't but imagine the grisly end that awaits them at the hand of their 'friend', hehe. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any book read by Keeble already gets better by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1784966231/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_dp_T1_9g7uzbCZMXRPC
    Fulgrim!

    ReplyDelete