Wednesday 23 August 2017

Daemons of the Ruinstorm: Plaguebearers squad 1

Hi all

As you may know, I am in the process of amassing a Daemonic Horde with some other Battle Bunnies for a Webway War Campaign. 



Here is my latest acquisition: a squad of Plaguebearers. I say acquisition because they have not been painted by me, but instead purchased from eBay. I figured that with everything on my plate as it is, purchasing well painted squads of Daemons might be the way forward here and there. The good thing about Daemons (especially Nurgle and Tzeentch) you can always go a bit off track with colour schemes :)

I have simply updated the bases and done a few touch ups here and there. 


Still a way to go before the Horde is finished, but hopefully not too long!

Drake Seta


No comments:

Post a Comment