Sunday 22 October 2017

Weekly Progress Report 22/10/2017

Hi all. 

A scenery heavy progress report this week. 

Ikthelion has (finally!) found a red that he’s happy with, after going through just a few options. He’s since commenced work on an Assault Marine as a test model. The previous Red was a little too orange, as can be seen when the models are put side by side!


Ikthelion has also realised that he needs to pressure wash his patio...

Atia continued to work on the Nurgle Death Guard - more Plague Marines incoming!


Ahmose has had a busy week at work which has impacted on his hobby time.  He has managed to get his Xiphon primed and has started pre-shading! Hopefully he can get this finished over the next couple of days.

Darien has been working on his Zone Mortalis board, filling in the main colour on the walls! Only a couple of the 24 to get base coats on!


Kaelo has continued to do more work on his grass board, completing 8 citadel tree bases, 6 rocky outcrops and 2 big hills. Here is some WIP shots:



And I myself have been busy with my own terrain project; my Zone Mortalis/Necromunda board. I have added a plethora of black transfers onto my board and aim to add some more coloured ones this/next week. It is nearing completion now which I am very thankful for. 

What have you been up to?

Drake Seta




2 comments:

  1. Ooh does the ZM board got a railway too? ;) I’ve been Dreadtober Dreadnought painting but at a much slow pace than you Bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pretty much just been DreadTobering. Making some good progress there, but also a decision that means I need to rebase all my 1K Sons. Actually, now I think about it, they're all still on 25mms, so that needed to happen anyhow.

    I really can't tell the difference between those two reds. I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete