Saturday 16 December 2017

Kaelo's Goliath Gang

Hi everyone!

I hope that you are all well! Today I thought I would show you some of my progress as I work towards completing my Goliath gang. So far I have finished 5 gang members and plan on finishing the rest tomorrow.











This one is slightly darker shade of flesh as I wanted some variety.


And that's my gang. I hope you like them. I am still thinking of a name for the gang so please feel free to leave some suggestions below. I was thinking something techno or like German industrial.

We played our first game last week and we had a fantastic time. Goliath came through with the win in the end with coup dear grace moves being the main way to keep people down for the count.

Thanks for reading my post. Until next time, stay fluffy.

Kaelo

12 comments:

  1. Zeitgeist Smelters? Zeitpunks? Lila Maschine? (Purple Machine), Starke (Strength) something? Look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are cool suggestions. I think that I will be using bits like this. Thank you for responding! May try to bring 'Bruders' into it somewhere too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oooo I like that. Got some proper aggression and subjugation behind it! Great suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Nice to see something other than red, nice work! The purple looks great, as does the masked head on the last one. I hadn't noticed that head yet. Making me very excited to get some paint on to my own! Hope you guys will write up some battle reports for Necromunda, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We intend to. Maybe a bit comic book style like our old reports. Think it could really fit with the setting. Just have to wait for some of the other gangs to get released so a few more bunnies could jump on board. I, for example, will be running my Orlocks in any campaigns...Who knows though, someone may take these over...

      Delete
    2. Comic book style would be really cool. I for one would love to read that! I always ran Orlocks too, but definitely keen to see what they do with the others, particularly Van Saar.

      Delete
  4. So mine are built with the same Wargear as the bog standard,but with diffrent poses! Good to see that nearly everyone is going with standard Wargear instead of conversions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I forgot to mention that the purple is a unique and awsome colour scheme. Any back story on them?

      Delete
    2. No story so far buddy. As I say above, these will probably be left or taken over by someone else when the Orlocks come. I just had to play Necromunda so jumped on these lol. BTW it is a great game!

      Thanks for your comments on the purple!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Lol. I really wish I hadn't put this through Google translate! Top marks.

      Delete