Sunday 10 December 2017

Weekly Progress Report 10/12/2017

Not many days to go until Xmas. Our Bunnies have been hard at work, so let's see what they have been up to. 

Kaelo has been continuing with his Goliath gang and also managed to play the first scenario this week. Here is a picture of his Goliath (more of this week):

Atia used this week to work on some Zone Mortalis conversions!

Darien has been airbrushing in the floor and walls on his Zone mortalis board.


I have not had too much hobby time this week as I near Xmas. I did finish for Escher Gangers (see yesterday's post). But I did manage to dip my toe into the new Necromunda game using the basic ruleset, with Kaelo. Here are some pics below. 




Drake Seta

5 comments:

  1. Did you build your gangers straight as the box or use your imaginations? I'm wondering as I would like to know your gangers weapon composition specifically for the Goliaths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mine just as they came. This is mainly because I want to do Orlocks for our campaign. I would wait until next year when the upgrade packs come out if you fancy customising your gang.

      Delete
    2. Do we know exactly when next year they will be released? Or a quarter if you can't fully say?

      Delete
    3. Nothing has been announced but if I recall correctly they said 'early' I presume it will be Jan/Feb time

      Delete
    4. I've seen February mentioned elsewhere, but don't know a source on that, so take it with a handful of salt.

      Delete