Tuesday 2 August 2022

Terror Tuesday! Horus Heresy Night Lords - Konrad Curze

 Hello Bunnies! 

Welcome to Terror Tuesday! A new weekly feature dedicated to my Night Lords. I will be showing off the units I have painted, lists, tactics, and progress on new units. I have been working away on these guys for a long time, perhaps a year prior to Forgeworlds Book 9 being released. Sevatar is my favourite character from the fluff and mostly the driving force behind me collecting Night Lords, but I really enjoy how they play on the tabletop and even more so with the release of Heresy 2.0. 

This week we are jumping in with the King of Terrors himself Konrad Curze. 





A great model to paint, I had a lot of fun doing so, I didn’t add any lightning to him as it didn’t feel quite right for him to have it, he is already scary enough! His trim is painted in a brass rather than the silver I used on everyone else to give him that extra special look. 

When I complete a new model from scratch I will add a painting guide, incase you’re wondering though the blue is achieved with Greenstuff Worlds Colourshift Colbolt Blue. 

Oddly I find him hard to get in my lists. I haven’t fully decided what unit he wants to be his bodyguard, I will explore this further in a future post, after I’ve been able to field him in a few more games!

Happy flaying everyone! 

Andy 


No comments:

Post a Comment