Tuesday 9 August 2022

Terror Tuesday! Horus Heresy Night Lords - Terror Squad 1

 Hello Bunnies!

Welcome to the second instalment of Terror Tuesday! This week We are taking a look at the first of my 3 Terror Squads that I have completed. They are kitting out for murder with Volkites and a flamer. The Headsman gets a Chainglaive. I have given each Executioner a single lightning claw claw attached to one fist to represent the Combat blade that they had in Heresy 1.0. Of course this is now a Chainsword in 2.0, which is a little annoying from a modelling perspective but I like the look and won’t be changing it! 




These guys often make up the core of my force, they are really good! The big change for them is that they can no longer score, which does leave me very light on scoring units. I have another 30 legion specific torso ready to make more, most likely with rotor cannons for pinning. I do also fancy a 10 man squad with chainglaives, as I think it will look cool! However adding more is on hold until GW get the MarkIVs back in stock! 

Happy flaying everyone!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment