Tuesday 11 October 2022

Terror Tuesday! Horus Heresy 2.0 Night Lords - Legion Terminators

 Hello Bunnies! 

Life got in the way of last weeks Terror Tuesday but the terror returns this week! I have played another few games, each with different lists. First I tried Assault squads, Night Raptors and terror squads. Turns out it wasn’t a good list! Got butchered before turn 1 had even ended! Next up was 50 Terminators and a spartan, this time I did the butchering. Both games were against the same blood angels list who are very brutal on the charge but quite fragile. 

I am ultimately struggling to settle on a list that I like and that fits with what I want to achieve in this new world of 2.0. Realistically if I were starting from scratch I would probably be using Recons and Rhinos for the Terror squads, so I suspect I will be seeing if this is a good plan or not over the coming weeks. 

The 50 terminators list was a brutal deep strike and the guys below were part of that! They were built to be the anti tank of the army as I want the army to basically be infantry. 





The problem I have found with the Tartarus kit is that it tends to look quite plane once painted up. They also didn’t look finished! I decided some more colour was needed. I grabbed some 3d printed legion emblems and then free handed on a bunch of Nostraman runes in red to break the blue up a bit more. 

Happy gaming! 

Andy








No comments:

Post a Comment