Saturday 14 October 2023

Horus Heresy: New Mark III

Hello Bunnies!

We were lucky enough to get the new heresy battle group as a preview. I got the new mark IIIs to check out. Building was super easy, they go together really smoothly in 5 minutes and the back packs are much better than the original plastic mark 3s. They are one piece rather than split in two, which was always a pain. They are taller and I wasn't sure if I liked them or not. However getting them in hand, I do prefer the scaling and proportions of the model. They also don't look too out of place next to the other mark 3s. Below are some comparison photo for you to get the idea of how these compare. 











I was prepared to not like them, especially as they are the same poses as the mark 6s and the same 5 dudes repeated, but I do like them and I think they are big improvement over originals. The good news is they don't look out of place next to the older ones and having built 20 of them as tactical marines the repeating bodies aren't evident. 

Happy gaming!

Andy

#AdWIP #HorusHeresy #WarhammerCommunity 


No comments:

Post a Comment