Friday 5 April 2013

Forge World Open day 2013: Previews

Forge World have just announced the new models for the Open day this year.

We have a beautifully crafted Death Korps of Krieg Quartermaster and a Warhammer Warrior priest.



Also available will be the MK4 Destroyer Legionnaires which are very good looking. I will be getting some Destroyers with Jump Packs for my Death Guard. A mix of MKs of armour would be good eventually though.



Also there is the new Realm of battle tile; Crashed Thunderhawk. This is my favourite announcement but I am slightly disappointed by it for one reason. I really wanted it as a piece not a tile, you know a bit like the Crashed Aquila lander. There will obviously be crashed Titans etc following in the future. I may buy the tile and cut the crashed Thunderhawk out and have it as a burnt out husk piece so no Legion markings are available.


Other than that the Fall of Orpheus book will be out. I would really like to learn more about the Minotaurs.




Not the swamp of minis I was hoping for; but good to see Blake pre-emoting what I was going to beg him to do.

Drake Seta







No comments:

Post a Comment