Metal sections such as vents were done from warplock bronze to Leadbelcher.
Brass areas were also done from Warplock to Runelord brass.
We also used gold leaf rub n buff on the side gold cog symbol.
We then washed it with our magic mix of Abaddon black, Lahriman medium and Agrax Earthshade topped up with water. This was covered over the entire piece and dried with the help of a hair drier. Then we added fire damage with black soot weathering powder to various collapsed sections and windows.
After this chipping effect was sponged on the corners which were likely to suffer from battle damage and wear and tear (Abaddon black mixed with Mechanicum standard Grey).