Monday 3 June 2013

Pre-Heresy Iron Hands: Iron Rising

Hi all, sorry I haven't posted in so long I've been busy getting over the worst of my resin crack addiction.

The time has finally come to publish the foundations of my Iron Hands list, I've been thinking hard on it for the last month and apart from not having any Morlocks released yet I'm pretty happy with how it's looking.

I have started the 40 Troops. You can see where I am up to currently in the Photos below. I will post more pictures as I follow the Forge World painting guide that was used for their display miniatures on the Isstvan 5 Board. 




My Base list:

Erinius Slithar (Legion Centurion - Forge Lord): Thunderhammer; Plasma Pistol; Combi-meltagun; Digital lasers; Augury scanner; Conversion beamer. 190

19 Legionaire: +1 Legionaire Sergeant (power weapon; Artificier armour; frag grenades; krak grenades); Nuncio-Vox; Legion Vexilla. 290
9 Assault Legionaire: +1 Legionaire Assault Sergeant (Hand Flamer; Thunder Hammer; Artificier Armour; frag grenades; krak grenades); 2× Plasma Pistol (1in5). 320
9 Breacher Legionaire: +1 Legionaire Sergeant (Thunder Hammer; Artificier armour; frag grenades; krak grenades; Melta Bombs (sgt only)). 260

1060 pts.

This is only a start to the awesomeness that will be the Iron Hands, i'll also be giving them a full Mechanicum detachment to back them up as I have to take on the full might of 9 legions pretty much single handed. Khall Sithis there will be a reckoning!!!

Mega Nob

No comments:

Post a Comment