Sunday 12 January 2014

Pre-Heresy Death Guard: Vindicator

Another day another tank. As stated in the Betrayal book; the Death Guard make use of a large proportion of Vindicators in their formations. I am toying with the idea of getting a Linebreaker formation of these eventually so have marked this one as tank 2 (II) of 3. 




I have followed the scheme I have set out in the Legion Medusa / Rhino guides (see them for details. 

I painted the Demolisher Cannon with Leadbelcher on the main barrel then with a frayed brush I over brushed it with a semi dry Chainmail on it's raised sections to give it a brushed steel effect. The banding was painted with Warplock which was then raised to Brass. 
I then washed the barrel with a coat of Agrax Earthshade followed with a light sponging of Runefang. Then drybrushed Abaddon Black around the barrel. 

The exhaust vent tops were washed with Druchi Violet then drybrushed with Abaddon black. 

Working pics:




Cheers guys. 

Don't forget to like us on Facebook where u can post us pics of your current Heresy projects. And why not subscribe above while you are at it. 

Drake Seta

1 comment:

  1. Man, your Death Guard are so sexy!
    But it really pains me that the pictures are so small.
    It would be awesome if you could up the resolution a bit :)

    ReplyDelete