Monday 17 March 2014

World Eater Rhino ready (finally)

After long and arduous turmoil my first Rhino is finally complete. I had a few delays which prolonged the completion but it is done now. 

Overall I am very happy with the product and I am looking forward to using it to transport my squad along. I have really enjoyed doing this vehicle and I look forward to doing more in the future as this was my first vehicle attempt!



Currently I am now working on another vehicle, a Spartan. It looks like its going to be a lovely unit to use and with it looking to be nearly as big as a Fellblade (with rough sizing up to Drake's it actually is close!) it looks like it will be fun to build and paint.

Heres a little sneak:


Stay tuned for updates and more work from all of us.



Darko Thane

1 comment:

  1. Great to see more tanks in the Bunnies. The Legion feet were getting sore. Looking forward to the Spartan. . . Ready for Xmas . . .?

    ReplyDelete