Monday 15 June 2015

Weekly Progress Report

Hi all. 

The time has come for us bunnies to share with you guys/girls what we have been up to. So sit back and enjoy,

Drake Seta

Drake Seta has assembled the Solar Auxilia command Squad and has passed it to Khall to do his stage. Drake is looking forward to the Volkite and flamer sections arriving back on his painting tray.

Drake has also put a little more time into his Grave Warden and will be putting a lot of effort into them this week.


Targel Vypus

As well as continuing my part in the Solar Auixilia, I have enlisted the help from a couple of the other bunnies to spray and assemble my Vorax

I really do love these models as well as the entire Mechanicum range from Forge World. I will properly move on to painting these along with some other Mechanicum models I have once I have finished my part in the Solar Auixilia.

That concludes this weeks progress report. Please comment below with your thoughts and don't forget to like our Facebook page and send in pics of your army and you may even get to see it on our armies on parade post every Wednesday. Also let us know what progress you have made this week

Take care :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment