As with my bigger Maniple, I have tried to paint my AT Engines in the same scheme.
This my Warlord Titan; Maxilla Larcener. It is 90% done at this stage.
So we start of by assembling to this stage.
Height comparison shot.
Chaos black all over then Leadbelcher all over with a light drybrush of Iron breaker.
I painted the main plates Corvus Black. The red plates are Gal Vorbak to Word Bearer to Angron Red.
I painted the trims with Vallejo brass
The arc markers were painted in the same way. They will be weathered soon.
I made some Gunshield transfers (with variations too). To do these I started with White as an undercoat.
Then I trim each shield transfer into 4 segments.
As the transfers were printed on clear paper the clear panels now show white when placed on the Gun shield.
It’s a perfect fit.
All transfers added. I think white transfers are only available on the Warlord Titan Transfer sheet (coloured and special ones look like they are the only ones on the Legio Mortis sheet which is coming soon).
I made transfers for the knees.
Engine pre-waxing and Weathering.
Size and look comparison.
Heat bloom weathering. Sigismund yellow, Pyroclast orange, Angron Red, Eidolon purple and Calth Blue.
I then used Typhon corrosion to add dirt effect in the recesses. This was thinned from section to section depending on how much dirt was required.
I still need to base Maxilla Larcener as well as adding a few streaks and chips. The banner too.