Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas has come early!

Hey all

Christmas has come early at the Battle Bunny Bunker in the form of resin!!


Today we have received the following:
Knight Styrix
Solar Auxilia Leman Russ Incinerator
3 Luna Wolf Outriders
15 Salamander Tactical Marines

So I have started soaking/washing them to get them ready as soon as possible.

So here is a quick summary of each of these projects

House Raven:
Drake and I are currently preparing 3 Imperial Knights for this Knight House. The Styrix is our third Knight (all of which will be started when we finish Zone Mortalis).


Solar Auxilia:
The group are putting the finishing touches to 40 Solar Auxilia troops before moving onto some tanks. The Leman Russ is the latest inclusion to our armoured section which also includes a Baneblade and a Shadowsword!


3 Outriders
I love the gritty look of the outrider squad and as such felt it was a fantastic addition to my coming Luna Wolves army. It is my final purchase for them (except a Horus to repose/kitbash - I am looking for a replacement sword, if not I will 3D sculpt my own). I am planning on adding in some of the Sons of Horus torsos onto the bikes to make them look a bit more special!
15 Salamanders
My hope is that I will be starting the Salamanders in the new year (Early Feb). I don't have much left to get but its a big birthday for me in Feb and I think my list consists entirely of resin toys (so I don't feel so damn old lol). First I need to finish my LWs though lol.

Annnnnd that's it from me. Thought you would all like to see what we are starting. What do you have on your table at the moment? Don't forget to like us on Facebook (where you can converse with us via messenger!), we have positions available on Wednesdays for Legion on Parade (but we will also except any 30k Xenos projects) and look out tomorrow for our weekly update :)

Ciao for now

Khall



1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Such a stock of awesomeness. The Knights are a project I really can't wait to get back to! Really looking forward to fielding the Solar Auxilia too!

    ReplyDelete