Just a little WIP post from me this week - I started to work on Ang'grath, Greater Bloodthirster of Khorne:
Just did the first layers of red and prepared the black parts so far, the wings are pretty much done though. I used mostly dry-brushing and washes over an airbrush pre-shade for the wings - I'm normally not a fan of dry brushing, but there are a few things who really benefit from it - f.e. fur, wings or leather.
I also finished his shoulder pad - better ask not what kind of daemon he killed for that skull!
Since Drake asked for it last week, that's the recipe I use for my skull stuff:
- Black Primer
- Base Coat of Ushabti Bone
- First layer of Screaming Skull
- Shade with Agrax Earthshade
- Layer of Vallejo 70.820 Offwhite
- Highlites with Vallejo White