Friday 19 February 2016

Forge World release 19/02

Hey guys, a happy friday to you all!! And because its friday that means new things from our favourite Forge World. This week heralds the release of something else shown at the Weekender:



The Domitar class Battle-Automata


This is available to preorder from now to be shipped from Feb 26th. You can order a single automata or you can buy a maniple of three if you so wished


Really like the look of these and will try and get them in my Mechanicum army somewhere!!!




That is surprisingly all from this week's releases. What do you guys think? What would you loke to see next? Let us know in the comments below :)




Darko Thane

20 comments:

  1. £48! That is a bit too expensive for me sadly. I would like them but may give it a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to titan weapons and the iron circle.

    Hopefully see them asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty Robots but I really need to focus on my Imperial Fists, Warlord and saving up for a stormbird.. one day mechanicum.. one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know how you feel. They look cool am I want them but I need to stay focuses on a sons of Horus army I started at Christmas.

      Delete
  4. Oh.... Shiney. I wants it precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really just waiting for the New Titan weapons, power fist/claw and plasma canon.

    Maybe the Stormbird/landing pad, but the waiting to see the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. Maybe it's the paint scheme, but I think this had just nudged me into adding a Cybernetica force.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so expensive they couldn't build and paint three of them, instead they photoshopped the '5' away and clonestamped it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. Any idea when the legions red book is due?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Distribution problem, should be available mid March!

      Delete
  9. Develped to be similar to the American Football player Ray Lewis. Close quarters and very expensive too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the model reminds me of the iron giant.

    But.... Fw/GW deals break me, £48 a model or £144 for 3 in a bundle saving you £0 and the 10 seconds it takes to select 3 :C

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want the Sokar!This saving and waiting is killing me. Totally against my nature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where are the Solar Auxilia Medicae Orderlies? Feels like it's been six months since they originally showed them off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just got my coy of book 6!looks like I'll be adding a unit of Iron Warriors to my Salamanders force!
    So much for waiting on the sokar.....

    ReplyDelete