Sunday 30 April 2017

Weekly Progress Report 30/04/2017

Hi all. 

We have done stuff! Have you?

Darien has a couple of bits on the go, he has started painting the base green on the gargantuan squiggoth. He has also started cutting his marines off the sprues for his Emperor's Children and Sons of Horus armies. So far he has cut 70 off with another 40 to go!!

Hector has resumed progress on his Custodes project. He's spent this weekend assembling and magnetising 6 jetbikes (no riders, they're being assembled and painted separately) and assembled a 5-man Sagittarum squad. All of these have also been primed in addition to his Tribune. He is planning on having a quick stint of painting blood bowl stuff tomorrow before resuming the Custodes project.

Ikthelion has been rounding out his Iron Warriors assault element by finishing up some Terminators to fill his Spartan with.

Atia continued to work on the Squat's antigrav frigate 🙂


Drake Seta has been striving to complete his Zone Mortalis terrain. Here is the start of yesterday's progress. 

So. How about you?


8 comments:

  1. Great progress guys, and gal. I've been painting up a Necron Tesseract Ark, looking like the big daddy of Tomb Blades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been working on Shadow War stuff, myself. Just primed my Tyranid Warrior Kill Team (so excited to actually be putting Nids on the table again), and the CSM Models for my upgraded, made specifically for SW Chaos Kill Team, as opposed to just using stuff from my CSM Army. The Culties are waiting on the arrival of some 25mm Sector Imperialis bases, hopefully on Tuesday. If I'm lucky, I may have it all painted by this time next week. Or, I may not. We'll see ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. What Shadow War scenery have you amassed so far?

      Delete
  3. Where are the smaller, horizontally oriented fuel tanks (two primed red next to the Munitorum containers) from, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly they are out of production Forge World designs! Don't think you will see them in production again.

      Delete
  4. I'm working on some walking dead all out war miniatures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working on some custodes right now, I'll leave all those gems for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys, good stuff as always, check out my blog - wwww.magnusfolly.blogspot.co.uk to see my progress on my thousand sons.

    ReplyDelete