Monday 1 October 2018

Adeptus Titanicus: Knight House Malinax 01/10/2018

Hi all. Getting ever closer now. 



I have all transfers on (apart from Heraldic banner which I am waiting for the coloured transfers of to complete properly). 


I have Decided to use Strickland Mud for the bases. I love scenic bases but I always edge towards generic dark bases so to not have my Engines look too out of place on Battlefields. 


Following on from some feedback I have added some edge highlighting too. :)




3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwe look how cute they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drake - just wanted to check whether my emails to the ToC have been getting through as I submitted my Reaver back in June and I haven't seen it cycle through yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Goddenzilla. I will have a peruse tomorrow and let you know when it is going up. Sorry for the delay mate!

      Delete