Sunday 30 October 2022

Horus Heresy: New Predator

Hello Bunnies! 

We were lucky enough to get a preview copy of the new Predator that is up for preorder today. This was the version I was waiting for! Every since reading the Salamander’s rules I’ve wanted to add a bunch of flamestorm cannon equipped Predators. I was disappointed when the new plastic kit was announced but the flamestorm was no where to be seen. With no mention of the alternative weapons for the Predator made, I was left waiting. Impatiently I might add, so much so that I when I got offered some resin flamestorm cannons I snapped them up! As a result I have been able to make 3 flamestorm cannons for the Salamander’s, 2 resin and 1 out of the new preview kit. 




The new kit is great, it goes together quickly and neatly, with little need for too much tiding up. The only problems with the kit are those that are present in the standard Rhino kit. Namely the bottom plate being a tight fit, but brute strength fixes that problem. The other is the back door that is again a tight fit, this time I cut down the hinge a bit and this made it go together easier. 

The new weapon options are great, they look good and go together easily enough. They are very faithful to the resin versions and once painted up I don’t think you would be able to pick the resin from the plastic at distance. 


Overall its great and I am very pleased that this version is now out! Run out and buy them up! 

Andy 


No comments:

Post a Comment