Monday 22 August 2016

Pre-Heresy Death Guard: Plasma Cannon squad

Hi all. 

Hope you are all good out there. Here we go for another dip into the XIV Legion. 

Ever since I first laid my eyes on a Plasma cannon heavy support in Death Guard colours, in the Horus Heresy Card game, I knew I had to do one for my Legion eventually. 



The squad target the Rout as they approach. 

Hopefully I will get round to another 10 Death Guard Tactical Legionaires soon as well as a command squad and another Missile Launcher heavy support squad. But first. . . the VI Legion beckon. 

Drake Seta

5 comments:

  1. Five plasma cannons? That's terrifying! Squad looks great Drake! Love those bases too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, love your DG scheme, really good stuff. Nice plasma glow effects too, airbrush or hand drybrushed? Either way, nice and understated except the bright blue glow at the business end, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Siph. I did it by hand. I'm still new to OSL so am not too brave with it yet. I have some Plasma generators that I will be giving it a go with soon though.

      Delete
    2. It's great work done by hand, I like the subtlety. Ah yeah, the DOW plasma generator terrain, that should look sweet when done. Nice terrain pieces.

      Delete
    3. Cheers Siph. I hope so too.

      Delete